The electric fire in question is quite stunning to behold. It forms part of our premium range of wall mounted electric fires and has all the features you could want from your new fireplace.
The glass front is gloss white and at home in any room regardless of the decor and colour scheme, white is neutral and therefore perfect in any theme.
The fireplace is designed to be wall hung from the bracket provided, but this fire features an accessory which sets it apart from our other fireplaces, namely it can be free standing on the floor. It comes with the kit to make it floor standing and not wall mounted if that is what you wish! There aren`t many fireplaces on the market which can boast this feature!
The electric fire comes with 10 different LED flame effect, blues, pinks, purples, greens, reds, oranges and yellows.... all in different shades.
The flame effect can be dimmed to suit the intensity wanted from the electric fire.
The fireplace has two heat settings, 750watts and 1500watts, enough to heat any room to a decent level, you can use all the features without having the heat on.
The flame effect is TruFlame and is created from LEDs which means they are very low wattage and therefore the cost of running this wall mounted electric fire is negligable, namely the bulbs are approx 20 watts and therefore as you can imagine cost very little to operate. Plus the shelf life of an LED bulb is approx 50,000 hours and therefore these shouldn`t ever need replacement when compared to halogen bulbs.
Comparing the cost of running this fire to a gas fire is where electric wall mounted fires really come into their own, to actually see the effect of a gas fire you of course have to have it turned on, how can one do this on a summer evening when it`s warm? You can't that how, whereas with our electric fires you can have the ambient flame effect on which is costing very little, with no heat at all.
The wall hung fire has a remote control and also a touch screen control on the front of the fire which enabled all functions to be controlled, the display will then fade away, a superb, modern feature.
- Two heat settings - 750w or 1500w (adjustable on the touch screen panel on the fire and on the remote)
- Heat timer to allow settings between 30 minutes and 7.5 hours (in 30 minute intervals)
- Large Width Wall Fire: Size 90.0 (Width) 56.0 (Height) 9.0 (Depth) (all in cm)
- White Tempered Glass
- Touch Panel control on the fire which goes out after use
- 10 Different LED Flame colours to select from
- Four levels of LED flame brightness
- Flame only setting via LEDs never need to change a bulb (no heat)
- CE compliant
- Wall mounted electric fire with log effect, pebble effect and crystals all included in the box
- Bevel edge white glass front panel
- Safety thermal cut-off device (to prevent overheating)
- Easy to fit - simply mount the bracket on the wall (few screws), then the fire slots onto this - really simple
- Complete with metal stand so this can be floorstanding
- Space between the fire and the edge of the glass to put a plug socket to hide any wires
- Detailed fitting instructions with illustrations in manual
- 1 yr no quibble warranty (with ourselves)
- Contemporary design
- No one else sells these sized fires in the UK