Many thanks for your purchase; we hope this item has reached you in perfect condition.
DAMAGED AND FAULTY GOODS
1. If your order arrives damaged or faulty please email us within 7 working days we will then email you with a proposed solution. There are some occasions where the issue may be simple enough to resolve without having to get the fire collected and then a replacement shipped, if this is an option we will ask for your considered option on it. You are not obligated to do this and can request a replacement.
2. If the fire arrives with the glass front smashed please email us and we will immediately ship a replacement fire – the damaged fire can be discarded of.
3. If the fire arrives and has any external damage please email us with clear images of this damage and we will get back to you with a solution either a replacement fire or a partial refund depending on what the damage is and what you as a customer want.
4. We recommend all fires are tested before drilling and mounting them onto a wall. If the fire is faulty then email us with clear details of what the issue is. We will then email you back with the proposed solution(s).
5. Note that within this initial 7 day period we will always resolve ANY issue without any expense from you as the customer.
6. With any replacement option the damaged/faulty fire will ALWAYS be collected first, with the exception of glass damage. This is due to potential fraudulent claims. So please retain the box in-case there are any issues.
7. Please note we do not provide electricians to come out to properties and will not reimburse any costs incurred from electricians' or servicemen of this type in relation to the fitment/repair/assessment etc of the fire.
8. Any item which has been preordered at a reduced amount is still eligable for a refund but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% whatever the reason for the refund request.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
1. If you are not totally satisfied with your goods for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of delivery or collection for credit or refund provided that you return the goods at your cost as sold in pristine condition in their unopened original packaging with all components and accessories. Goods must be complete, unused, and in as new condition; for example, if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in anyway and must be repackaged as received.
2. Prior to retuning any item(s) we must receive email confirmation of your request to return and the reason why you wish to return the product.
3. When returning products you must ensure you use an insured delivery service to return any items, we will not be liable for any damage caused by the courier on the return journey. All returned items will be checked in front of the courier and any damaged items will be refused. We will require the tracking number of the shipment to allow tracking online.
4. When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that the goods are in the condition that we sent them to you. If we receive a returned item that is not in the condition we sent it or has missing components we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
5. There will be no 'change of mind' refunds given after 7 working days of delivery.
1. Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by the relevant department.
2. The following refund policy applies:
(a) Within 7 days of receiving your product(s) The goods are returned as new and unused, in the original box and packaging, including all accessories and are in a re-sell-able condition, you will be refunded the full invoice price less any delivery charges within 30 days of our receiving your notification (as stated in the above conditions)
(b) If goods are returned in a condition, which prevents them from being resold as new, we are unable to accept the return. You will not be refunded and the goods will be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account
3. We reserve the right to reject any request for a refund after 7 working days due to a 'change of mind'.
4. Refunds due to faulty goods run for 30 days after the date of delivery. Any faults reported after 30 days of delivery will be subject to the below Warranty terms and will NOT be eligible for any refund.
5. Initial postage will only be given for a faulty fire where the customer has requested a refund within the first 30 days of purchase. Any refund due to a 'change of mind' will not have the initial postage refunded.
6. Any item which has been preordered at a reduced amount is still eligable for a refund but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% whatever the reason for the refund request.
7. Refunds for whatever reason will be credited to your account via the same method you used to pay and will be made a maximum of 30 calender days from either the date agreed for the refund or the return of the not wanted goods.
8. Any one of the large fires, 50inches or above will require a larger restocking fee of 30% due to the size of the fire, the space it takes up and the handelling by our external warehousing team. No exceptions to this.
9. No refunds are made on delivery or upgrades or extended warrenties.
10. All refunds are less non refundable Paypal and Merchant Fees which we do not get back and are made to process the transaction.
1. After 30 calendar days from the date of delivery the product enters the warranty period.
2. The warranty period will run for 12 calendar months from the date of delivery (date to date).
3. There are no refunds in the warranty period.
4. Once a fault is reported within the warranty period we will inform you of the return process.
5. You must return the item back to us at your cost and fully insured this covers you incase the courier damages your item and you need to claim to purchase a replacement, ensure it is covered up to the replacement cost.
6. If the item arrives back to us damaged we will inform you and you can make a decision of how to proceed i.e. to claim of the insurance and purchase a new fire or to claim and proceed with the repair or any other options we both agree are reasonable at that time.
7. Once the item arrives back to us we will repair the fire and ship it back to you at our cost.
8. Please allow a reasonable time for this repair to take place, pending workloads this will typically be 2-4 weeks.
9. If the fault cannot be repaired we will contact you with options on how to proceed.
10. The item can be returned as many times as necessary during the time it is in the warranty period.
11. This period can only be extended by purchase of an extended warranty which is available for £50.00 per calendar year – please contact us if you require this.
12. Please note that even if the fire does become faulty again after the initial repair we will not offer any refund and we are not obligated to by law.
13. Any offensive language of threats at ANY point in the communication process made in any way will result in the warranty being void.
14. Remote controls, glass, pebbles, brackets and external damage are not covered in the warranty - only internal malfunction.
15. As part of the warranty we may offer customers the opportunity to fit the spare parts themselves which will save the costs and time delay inherent with sending the fire back to us. We will ship the parts required based on the customers disgnosis of what`s wrong with the fire. We can provide some info on how to fit parts but we take NO responsibility in customers doing this. The customer is making their own informed decision as to whether to conduct this work themselves or whether to get a qualified electrician to conduct the work for them. It is not our responsibility to ensure a customer is safe in their own home - it is their own choice and as such we will not be responsible for any injury or death that occurs due to the above.
email us on info@http:wallmounted-electricfires.co.uk with any queries.