Well this weather in June is unheard of! I myself like many others have been putting the heating and fire on in the day and evening.
Its around 10 degrees in the day and even colder at night, no doubt this will change soon (hopefully) but now is the ideal time to take advantage of our low prices for our wall mounted electric fires and purchase one.
When the weather is so depressing its time to cheer yourself up and the best way to do this is to upgrade your home! A new modern wall mounted electric fire is the ideal way to spruce up your living room or indeed any other room in the home.
We get asked a number of questions fairly often, here are the most common ones about our wall mounted electric fires.
- Can you have a TV, mirror or shelf above your wall hung fires?
- Yes you can, our fires have the heat exiting the top or the front of the fire. With the top heaters we recommend a 8inch+ gap between the two. For the front exit systems no gap is needed.
- Can you have just the flame effect on without the heat?
- Yes you can, most people use our electric fires as a focal point of the room, not specifically as a source of heat.
- Whats presale?
- This is when the fires are on the way to us and we offer them for sale at a substancial discount, the price rises weekly so basically the sooner you order, the more you save
- How long is the lead?
- Approx 1.5m
We wish our current and future customers all the best, if you have any questions then please feel free to call, email or indeed text us.
I like to answer as many of the calls as i can, to get back to customers as quickly as possible - for the quickest way text me personally on 07875529463
Chris - MD
No posts found