We hope you have had a nice weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead!
This blog post is to inform all customers that as of tonight we only have two of these large premium wall mounted electric fires left in stock.
These wall hung electric fires are stunning, our customers have loved them since we started selling them 18months ago, the key specs of the fireplace is show below:
- Two heat settings - 750w or 1500w (adjustable on the touch screen panel on the fire and on the remote)
- Heat timer to allow settings between 30 minutes and 7.5 hours (in 30 minute intervals)
- Large Width Wall Fire: Size 128.0 (Width) 54.4 (Height) 14.0 (Depth) (all in cm)
- Black Tempered Glass
- Touch Panel control on the fire which goes out after use
- Remote controlled
- 3 Different LED Flame colours to select from
- Four levels of LED flame brightness
- Flame only setting via LEDs never need to change a bulb (no heat)
- Heat flows from the front of the fire and into the room
- Capability to not only be wall mounted via the bracket but to be inserted into a wall and flush mounted
- CE compliant
- Wall mounted electric fire with log effect, pebble effect and crystals all included in the box
- Bevel edge black glass front panel
- Safety thermal cut-off device (to prevent overheating)
- Easy to fit - simply mount the bracket on the wall (few screws), then the fire slots onto this - really simple or can be inserted into a hole for flush mounting
- Space between the fire and the edge of the glass to put a plug socket to hide any wires
- Detailed fitting instructions with illustrations in manual
- 1 yr no quibble warranty (with ourselves)
- Contemporary design
- No one else sells these sized fires in the UK
We get asked whether fires can be totally flush mounted inside a cavity hole into a wall. This electric fire can be. Obviously there is more work involved in mounting the electric fire like this than via the simple wall bracket but the look would be superb. Detailed instructions are provided on how to do this and how big a hole to create and any good handyman should be able to conduct this task.
The dimensions of the fire are shown below as well as the insert hole dimensions required for flush fitment.
No posts found