We always ask our customers to send us images of their wall mounted electric fire once mounted. It helps us show potential customers the various options and styles in which the electric fire can be made to suite a specific room.
We are happy to report that once of our customers was simply over the moon to receive her TruFlame 36 inch Black Premium wall mounted electric fire yesterday and had it fitted within the hour - she was texting us throughout as she was thrilled with how it looked.
She then sent us an image of the finished article.
She chose to purchase the 36 inch black electric fire because it has the heat coming from the front into the room and as you can see there is a limited amount of space where the fire could fit, it fits snugly under the TV and inside the cabinet.
The specifications on the electric wall mounted fire which she selected are as follows:
- Two heat settings - 750w or 1500w (adjustable on the touch screen panel on the fire and on the remote)
- Heat timer to allow settings between 30 minutes and 7.5 hours (in 30 minute intervals)
- Large Width Wall Fire: Size 91.5 (Width) 54.4 (Height) 14.0 (Depth) (all in cm)
- Black Tempered Glass
- Touch Panel control on the fire which goes out after use
- Remote controlled
- 3 Different LED Flame colours to select from
- Four levels of LED flame brightness
- Flame only setting via LEDs never need to change a bulb (no heat)
- Heat flows from the front of the fire and into the room
- Capability to not only be wall mounted via the bracket but to be inserted into a wall and flush mounted
- CE compliant
- Wall mounted electric fire with log effect, pebble effect and crystals all included in the box
- Bevel edge black glass front panel
- Safety thermal cut-off device (to prevent overheating)
- Easy to fit - simply mount the bracket on the wall (few screws), then the fire slots onto this - really simple or can be inserted into a hole for flush mounting
- Space between the fire and the edge of the glass to put a plug socket to hide any wires
- Detailed fitting instructions with illustrations in manual
- 1 yr no quibble warranty (with ourselves)
- Contemporary design
- No one else sells these sized fires in the UK
We have been asked by some customers to provide a fire where the heat doesn't come from the top. This fire offers that function with the heat exiting from the top middle of the fire front via several vents and is blown into the room. This helps when having things above the fire like TVs etc. Its ok to have the heat from the top and having a TV above but only with adequate space between the two - this fire needs no space between the two to function well.
The edited image below shows where the heat exits the fire.
We are the only company in the world to be selling these 2016 model wall mounted electric fires!
We get asked whether our electric fires can be totally flush mounted inside a cavity hole into a wall. This wall electric fire can be. Obviously there is more work involved in mounting the electric fire like this than via the simple wall bracket but the look would be superb. Detailed instructions are provided on how to do this and how big a hole to create and any good handyman should be able to conduct this task.
The dimensions of the fire are shown below as well as the insert hole dimensions required for flush fitment.
Chris - MD
No posts found