2019 NEW PREMIUM PRODUCT 35inch White Wall Mounted Electric Fire Suite with 3 colour Flames and Mantel!
WE HAVE A UK EXCLUSIVITY AGREEMENT WITH OUR SUPPLIER ON THIS FIRE - NO ONE ELSE CAN SELL IT!
Welcome to the wall mounted electric fire store! Suppliers of the best quality wall mounted electric fires at the best prices!
You will find the specifications and images as well as a video of this modern wall mounted electric fire below.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ELECTRIC FIRE CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.
THIS IS OUR NEW LINE OF PREMIUM FIREPLACES
FIRST COMPANY IN THE WORLD WITH THIS WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC FIRE!
MANY PEOPLE ASK FOR LARGER WIDTH FIRES AND WE HAVE LISTENED AND ARE NOW PROVIDING THEM!
AUTUMN SALE PRICE ONLY £599.99 - CHANGES 23RD OCTOBER AT MIDNIGHT!
FIRST BATCH OF THIS NEW PRODUCT INTO THE UK
ORDER AT A DISCOUNT TO SAVE - FIRST BATCH IN STOCK NOW!
Large Width Premium Wall Mounted Electric Fire Suite with Mantel!
We are proud to announce the release of this premium product to our wall mounted fire range.
This is the first wall mounted electric fire which we have supplied which has a mantel as well - the effect is stunning. The heat exits the front of the fire so you can have anything above the fire you like, a TV or a painting etc. With it having a mantel you can still add photo frames, candles etc all on the top of the fire or the protruding side panels! The mantel comes flat packed and is simple to erect.
The fire is obviously priced higher than our others in the range due to not only its quality and size but total uniqueness. The fire has every feature you could imagine, the main ones are highlighted below in subsections of this product breakdown:
- 35 inches wide glass (overall product dimensions below)
- 3 colour LED TruFlame effect colours with 4 brightness levels
- 10 colour side LEDs for the ambient effect - you don`t have to have these on if you don`t wish
- Beautiful white Mantel included (unit comes flat packed so assembly is required this limits damage in transit chances)
- Timer setting 0.5-7.5hr
- Drift Log fuel effectl
3 Colour LED Flame Effect!
This premium fireplace comes with beautiful LED flames, there are three different colours to select from, all switchable via the remote control and also the touch panel on the top right of the fire, the colours are shown below:
Fireplace Suite complete with White MDF Mantel!
This is the first wall mounted electric fire that we have sold with an integrated mantel. The fireplace still is hung on the wall via the bracket provided but gives a different look when compared to the other wall hung fires we sell.
The quality of the craftsmanship is fantastic as can be seen in the images below, the glass comes forwards from the fire to create a more stylish appearance.
TruFlame Wall Mounted Electric Fire Specifications
- Two heat settings - 750w or 1500w (adjustable on the touch screen panel on the fire and on the remote)
- Heat timer to allow settings between 30 minutes and 8.0 hours (in 30 minute intervals)
- Large Width Wall Fire: Size 122.0 (Width) 87.5 (Height) 28.8 (Depth) (all in cm)
equivalent sizes - 48.0 (Width) 34.4 (Height) 11.3 (Depth) (all in inches)
- Light weight - 37.5kg total including the mantel
- The dimension of Mantel is 1220x875x288mm.
- Light MDF used in the construction
- Tempered Glass
- Manual control on the fire as well as the remote
- 3 Different LED Flame colours to select from
- Four levels of LED flame brightness
- Flame only setting via LEDs never need to change a bulb (no heat)
- White MDF Mantel included
- CE compliant
- Wall mounted electric fire with drift log fuel effect
- Safety thermal cut-off device (to prevent overheating)
- Detailed fitting instructions with illustrations in manual
- 1 yr no quibble warranty (with ourselves)
- Contemporary design
- UK Exclusivity agreement on this fire - no one else can sell it
Detailed dimensions can be seen below (email us for a larger image and we can provide it - little tight to fit on the screen)
Our brand of Wall Mounted Electric Fires have the most realistic flame effect on the market - The TruFlame is a truly special flame effect and will mesmorize you as it dances in front of you. Not to be confused with other less realistic 'flicker effects' etc on the market right now, TruFlame is our own development alongside our manufacturers and truly sets us apart from the rest.
Wall Mounted Electric Fire Summary
Our wall mounted electric fires will add style to any room, whether it's a dining room, living room, conservatory etc they are affordable and cheap to run. The wall fire has LEDs lighting the flame, these are low wattage and last for 50,000hours so you should never need to change them! With a choice of three modes, being flame only or the two heat settings then these fires can be used as a centerpiece for a room or as a functional heater or both!
We buy our wall mounted electric fires in bulk and are a direct from the manufacturer retailer, hence our very good prices. The wall hung fires are of the highest quality and ooze class. They are simple to fit and only basic DIY skills are required. They come with all the wall mounting you will need including screws and raw plugs.
We package our wall mounted electric fires in special boxes, with polystyrene sides and pieces of polystyrene to protect the glass fronts. We do all we can to get the wall mounted electric fire to you in perfect condition.
Our wall mounted fires are shipped via Parcelforce as per the shipping service you purchase at checkout. All wall mounted electric fires are checked prior to despatch without exception.
Similar wall mounted electric fires are available from Homebase, B&Q and John Lewis (among others) but these do not offer the level of quality ours do. The fires in these stores are also not as wide as our new range. Our wall hung fires are quiet (you do not have to change the TV volume when the fan is on and they are silent in flame only mode) and our flame effect is the best on the market.
If you have any questions about our wall mounted electric fires then please feel free to contact us and a reply will be issued within hours, email us questions or feel free to call us on 0800 072 8669.